1) Lasting contribution to Australia
Total company investment in Australia
Detail the benefit(s) of this investment for Australia, this may include:
- Transformation/revitalisation of an Australian business in need of expansion, capital or expertise;
- Supporting economic reform/structural adjustment;
- Supporting sectoral development or regional development;
- Indigenous/community/environmental partnership (corporate social responsibility) projects; and/or
- Investing in staff training and development.
2) Introduction of innovative business practices or technologies
Detail the benefit(s) of this investment to Australia, this may include:
- Introducing new skills and capabilities;
- Setting up research activities in Australia;
- Collaborating with Australian research institutions;
- Applying for patents in Australia or registering global patents in Australia;
- Efficiency savings, particularly to taxpayers; and/or
- Commercial partnerships (MoUs, JV).
3) Supports exports and expansion of Australian industry within global supply chains
Detail how this investment supports exports and expansion of Australian industry (including growth of small and medium-sized enterprises, and activity within global supply chains, particularly in high value‐add areas). Where relevant, please highlight examples of Australian suppliers that your company has assisted, or integrated into your global supply chain.